DVD Filming & Production - 2014
I produce many short, corporate videos. They are all very strategically designed to cut through with a simple and impactful message.
Recently there are a growing number of organisations that are seeking a DVD to showcase their work and to sell onto customers. This content can of course vary considerably between different projects. However, the principal is the same, to produce a professional DVD, ready for sale.
I manage every stage of the process, from storyboard to scripts, filming, editing, approvals, classification and then production as boxed and sealed DVD’s. I can also arrange the design of the cover, marketing, on-line sales and delivery to customers.
Working with minimum quantities of 1,000 it is simple to not only promote what you do but to create a new revenue stream for your organisation.
Clients so far include Love Loch Lomond who have used DVD’s to play in hotel and B&B rooms, The Maid of the Loch, which involved a documentary about this iconic steamship, The Friends of Loch Lomond and the recently launched comedy DVD, ‘Des McLean’s A to Z of Scotland’.
For more information about the total filming to DVD process please call me on (01360) 661029.
- DVD Filming & Production - 2014
- Paul Saunders Media - 2014
- Duntreath Castle Wedding Brochure - 2014
- The Oak Tree Inn: Brand Update - 2014
- Des McLean's A to Z of Scotland - 2014
- Stronachlachar Lodge: Video - 2014
- Promotional Video & Photography - 2014
- Des McLean: Corporate Event Host - 2014
- Take Better Photographs: Courses - 2014
- Paul Saunders Photography - 2014
- £1000 of Free Photography for Scottish Charity Children 1st in 2014
- The Voyage of The Maid DVD - 2013
- Love Loch Lomond: Natural Scotland - 2013
- Loch Lomond: Natural Landscapes Film - 2013
- Video for Parklife Deals/Magazine - 2013