Balmaha's Braw Weekend
Paul Saunders Media is helping to organise a new festival for Loch Lomond called Balmaha's Braw Weekend, which will take place this Autumn.
Balmaha’s Braw Weekend is a festival featuring food, drink, music, crafts, family fun and a whole lot more. It’s on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th October 2015, in Balmaha on land owned by The Oak Tree Inn (who are running the event) and sited next to The Oak Tree and its cottages on the banks of Loch Lomond.
The festival will start at 11am on both Saturday and Sunday featuring food, drink, music, family fun during the day, with a beer and whisky festival on the Saturday night ending at midnight.
- Balmaha's Braw Weekend
- Des McLean Comedy Tour - 2015
- Modern Apprenticeships Film - 2015
- The Inn at Kippen - 2015
- Fraser C Robb - 2015
- Rural Skills film for Lantra - 2015
- Love Loch Lomond - 2015
- Promotional Fims for Tourism - 2015
- Des McLean: Corporate Event Host - 2015
- More films in Stronachlachar
- SYHA 'Give Us A Break' 2014
- The Oak Tree Inn: Brand Update - 2014
- Des McLean's A to Z of Scotland - 2014
- Stronachlachar Lodge: Video - 2014